Recording to Mavic air SD card

ozzyp3s

Recording to Mavic air SD card

Post by ozzyp3s » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Hi
Not sure if you still have the problem of recording to the Mavic air SD card. I have recently bought the air and did all the updates to the latest firmware and the latest Go 4 app and I'm using the latest basic DH version and was pleased to see that a trial run (that I had done with my P 3 std) recorded to the SD card. It's just that I had not seen any mention of it in any of your app updates.

Martin

Re: Recording to Mavic air SD card

Post by Martin » Thu May 16, 2019 6:00 pm

ozzyp3s wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm
Hi
Not sure if you still have the problem of recording to the Mavic air SD card. I have recently bought the air and did all the updates to the latest firmware and the latest Go 4 app and I'm using the latest basic DH version and was pleased to see that a trial run (that I had done with my P 3 std) recorded to the SD card. It's just that I had not seen any mention of it in any of your app updates.
HI ozzyp3s,

Although the data is recorded properly to the sd card, you are still not able to navigate the data using the "image icons" on the 2d map or using the media viewer. That's why we decided to keep in our release notes the known issue statement.

We track the issue / feature request under https://ideas.droneharmony.com/ideas/DHPLANNER-I-225

Best regards,
Martin

Return to “Known Issues”