For this reason, Drone Harmony offers you a calibration routine - offered in form of the "Calibrate Position" Flight plan. This calibration makes use of the drone's GPS in order to align the drone position with your scene objects & flight plans, which have been drawn on top of google maps.
In order to be able to start this calibration you need:
- At least one polygon / area or structure.
- A connected drone with decent GPS signal reception.
- First draw the object(s)
- Connect the drone and the remote control
- Click on the "+" at the bottom right and select Manual --> Calibrate Position
- Select the corner and click on next
- Position the drone (flying or on the ground) at the selected corner and press C1/C2 on the remote control or the "Compute Button" on the Tablet/Mobile
- State positions (and also any existing flight plan) will now be calibrated and aligned according to your current drone position
- Create or choose a flight plan and start flying your flight plan in your scene which is aligned to your drone position