Flight pauses when changing from AutoTakeOff mode to Waypoint mode

Did you see a mistake? Have you experienced an issue? Please tell us, so we can fix it.
Enkidu

Flight pauses when changing from AutoTakeOff mode to Waypoint mode

Post by Enkidu » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi,

We've logged more than 5 hours of flight time over about 20 flights using Drone Harmony - no problems. Today our P4 v2 Pro paused about 2 m off the ground. I've reviewed the flight logs and there are no issues. The pause appears to happen when switching between AutoTakeoff mode to Waypoint mode. The problem happened on two attempts and we haven't tried again. On one of the attempts we thought we saw an error message that said something to the effect of: "DJI failed to load waypoints". Any thoughts?

Martin

Re: Flight pauses when changing from AutoTakeOff mode to Waypoint mode

Post by Martin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Enkidu wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:41 pm
Hi,

We've logged more than 5 hours of flight time over about 20 flights using Drone Harmony - no problems. Today our P4 v2 Pro paused about 2 m off the ground. I've reviewed the flight logs and there are no issues. The pause appears to happen when switching between AutoTakeoff mode to Waypoint mode. The problem happened on two attempts and we haven't tried again. On one of the attempts we thought we saw an error message that said something to the effect of: "DJI failed to load waypoints". Any thoughts?
Hi Enkidu,

I am not sure what you mean by switching between "Auto Take Off" and "Waypoint" mode.

Drone Harmony does not expose the DJI AutoTake Off mode to the user. Drone Harmony always uses the DJI's waypoint mode (which usually means Flight mode switch set to "P") for executing an automated mission which includes starting the drone automatically and taking off.

Maybe you can elaborate so we understand better the issue?

Best regards,
Martin

Return to “Bug Reports”