Crystal Sky

Did you see a mistake? Have you experienced an issue? Please tell us, so we can fix it.
HopsonSpurSkyView,LLC

Crystal Sky

Post by HopsonSpurSkyView,LLC » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 am

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and I recently followed your tutorial on installing DH+ on my Crystal Sky. My trial period ended last Friday and on Saturday i flew a tower inspection mission on a cell tower and it worked great for both videos and photos. Later that day i loaded some more plans for Sunday. I could not fly my new missions because my plans do not show up and when I select the + on the bottom right it on has these options: search location, Input cell tower, create flight plan...there are no menus on the left side of the screen. I reinstall everything tonight and it was no change. any suggestions???

Thanks Steve

Martin

Re: Crystal Sky

Post by Martin » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:29 pm

HopsonSpurSkyView,LLC wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 am
I have a Mavic 2 Pro and I recently followed your tutorial on installing DH+ on my Crystal Sky. My trial period ended last Friday and on Saturday i flew a tower inspection mission on a cell tower and it worked great for both videos and photos. Later that day i loaded some more plans for Sunday. I could not fly my new missions because my plans do not show up and when I select the + on the bottom right it on has these options: search location, Input cell tower, create flight plan...there are no menus on the left side of the screen. I reinstall everything tonight and it was no change. any suggestions???

Thanks Steve
Hi Steve,

The Drone Harmony Plus version has two "skin" types in which the application runs in. One is the general skin, which shows you all general functionality for mapping and inspection. The other one is tailored for cell tower flying. You can swap between the skins through Manage -> Account & App -> Change App Skin. Make sure to activate the right skin, depending on what you want to use Drone Harmony for.

Best regards,
Martin

sniblett

Post by sniblett » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm

I have installed DH plus on a Crystal Sky to use with an Inspire 2 and X7, specifically for flying missions manually for DH to record them allowing me to repeat the shots at another time (all video). My app keeps crashing...sometimes before I even get off the ground, and sometimes while I'm in the air. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? I am running the latest CS firmware and the latest DH plus software.
Thanks !

Martin

Post by Martin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:58 pm

sniblett wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm
I have installed DH plus on a Crystal Sky to use with an Inspire 2 and X7, specifically for flying missions manually for DH to record them allowing me to repeat the shots at another time (all video). My app keeps crashing...sometimes before I even get off the ground, and sometimes while I'm in the air. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? I am running the latest CS firmware and the latest DH plus software.
Thanks !
Hi sniblett,

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the app.

We reached out to you directly by e-mail as we need to know more in order to narrow down the potential cause for your app crashes on the CS:

Are the crashes happening when you are inside the camera (FPV) view? In this view we mostly use DJI components and they sometimes have crashes. What we recommend is to have minimal interaction with them while flying (minimize the clicking on camera menus etc). You could also fly in map view, but then you will not be able to see the FPV. If you give us some more information (maybe you were interacting in some way with the controls on the screen etc) maybe we could give more info. We are sending the bug reports to DJI when we find something. If the crashes happened in other view (map, 3d etc) please let us know also.

Best,
Martin

Return to “Bug Reports”