DH miss 1 photo after mission upload in long missions

Did you see a mistake? Have you experienced an issue? Please tell us, so we can fix it.
Martin

Re: DH miss 1 photo after mission upload in long missions

Post by Martin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 pm

We got back our Phantom 4 today, so we can investigate the problem further. I will keep you guys posted. Thank you for your patience so far! Rest assured we can and will fix this missing image issue!

Best regards,
Martin

Martin

Post by Martin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:26 pm

Good news. We found the bug and the fix for this issue will be released with the next update. :)

Levasco

Post by Levasco » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi Martin, thanks for working on this issue.

Unfortunately the update fix did not solve the problem for me. Now the photo after the auto-upload is indeed not skipped, but the gimbal orientation gets re-initialized. This means that the first 1-2 photos after the pause are shot in the wrong direction, before it reaches again the correct inclination (in my case, straight down, 90°).

It would be great if the gimbal could just keep the set orientation while the rest of the mission is uploaded.

Martin

Post by Martin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Levasco wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:36 pm
Hi Martin, thanks for working on this issue.

Unfortunately, the update fix did not solve the problem for me. Now the photo after the auto-upload is indeed not skipped, but the gimbal orientation gets re-initialized. This means that the first 1-2 photos after the pause are shot in the wrong direction before it reaches again the correct inclination (in my case, straight down, 90°).

It would be great if the gimbal could just keep the set orientation while the rest of the mission is uploaded.
Whoops, yes. We forgot to correctly set the gimbal and DJI defaults to horizontal - sorry about that! Will be fixed with next update (soon). If you need it urgent, let me know and we can compile you an update before.

audraudra

Post by audraudra » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:59 am

Hi!
I have the same issue too. When will be new uppdate availlable?

//Audra

Martin

Post by Martin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:03 pm

audraudra wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:59 am
Hi!
I have the same issue too. When will be new uppdate availlable?

//Audra
Currently we plan to push the update mid next week, together with the alpha release of our web platform.

Return to “Bug Reports”