Documentation

Did you see a mistake? Have you experienced an issue? Please tell us, so we can fix it.
kenphused

Documentation

Post by kenphused » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 am

There is no documentation with regard to the maximum height and distance which can be planned in the DH Basic app.

I attempted to plan a Parabolic Reverse Reveal to go over a structure of feet, but the distance **and** height sliders only go to 328 feet (100 meters) for each. I found the same constraints in the Parabolic Reveal as well.

I work for a large software company where our customers rely heavily on our documentation. Would you please add these constraints to your docs. (If you need help w/ English docs, I am willing to help).

-Ken

Martin

Re: Documentation

Post by Martin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:34 pm

kenphused wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 am
There is no documentation with regard to the maximum height and distance which can be planned in the DH Basic app.

I attempted to plan a Parabolic Reverse Reveal to go over a structure of feet, but the distance **and** height sliders only go to 328 feet (100 meters) for each. I found the same constraints in the Parabolic Reveal as well.

I work for a large software company where our customers rely heavily on our documentation. Would you please add these constraints to your docs. (If you need help w/ English docs, I am willing to help).

-Ken
Hi Ken,

We "hardcoded" these limits into these missions in order to have a range of values that most customers usually use. We increase these limits to 300 meters based on your feedback. Will be available in next update.

Best regards,
Martin

Return to “Bug Reports”