In order to define buildings, obstacles (trees) or areas that are forming the scene around you, you can use the toolbar on the left side of the 2D map:
2. Draw your area or POI
- When you draw a polygon you can add new corners by tabbing.
- The plus icon allows you to create a point in between.
- The lengths of the polygons are shown to help you understand the dimensions.
- You can close the polygon by tabbing on the first corner.
- You can edit the polygon again later by tabbing it.
- At the end you can give the polygon an altitude. If it is just an area that you'd like to survey you can also leave it at altitude 0 meters.