This flight plan is ideal for capturing areas/buildings by orbiting around them on a circular path.
1. Select your location with the map toolbar (top right)
2. Draw your area (buildings/obstacles etc.) with the "draw your scene toolbar"
3. Click on + (bottom right)
4. Select Perimeter
5. Select Circle
6. Select the areas and click on submit
7. Click on the map to select the location liftoff
8. Click on next
9. Optionally select the location for the landing or use same as liftoff
10. Set the flight altitude, gimbal, image overlap, waypoint density, distance to area, scan extent, scan rotation, perimeter direction and advanced settings (your changes are immediately visible on the 3d map so feel free to modify parameters and look what changes they make)
11. If ok click on generate (bottom right)
12. You are back on the map now. Click on the generated flight plan on the right. It will be highlighted and is visible as 2d flight plan on the map.
If you click on "i" for info, the flight plan information will be shown (camera, number of waypoints and density, flight length, image counts).
13. Click on the cube (bottom left) to see the 3d model of your flight plan. You can slide the slide bar to see the drone's flight with the planned camera angle. You can also look at it from different angles by running your finger across the screen.
14. If ok, turn back by clicking on the arrow on the top left.
15. Connect RC/Drone and choose Drone Harmony as your USB device
16. Click on the "GO-arrow" on the bottom right.
17. Set flight speed and AE, mission settings and follow the instructions.
A place to share knowledge and explain how to fully leverage Drone Harmony's potential to new pilots.
1 post • Page 1 of 1