In order to get Drone Harmony running on your Crystal Sky you will have to manually install software.
- First we update Crystal Sky to the latest DJI firmware:
- Open settings:
- Select update:
- Select check for updates:
- If an update is available, download it:
- Before installing make sure you have enough battery and enough space:
- Open settings:
- Open in Crystal Sky the web browser - and make sure you have access to the Internet by browsing to any website. In order to open the browser use the F1 button, select Applications and open Browser.
- Download and save the following 3 files to a mini-sdcard:
Open the DH App and pass the onboarding process, part of it involves logging in using the browser and then going back to the app, please follow the instructions on screen. Use the same user you are using for DH Web app and using DH app on other Android devices.
The occasionally occurring error "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped" can be ignored:
Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way for how to get rid of this message.
Nevertheless, we are aware that this is not a desired process on how to install software. Unfortunately it is out of our hands and we hope that DJI & Google will soon find a way to properly support the google app store on the Crystal Sky.
After starting the app for the first time it is recommended to login to DJI, this is to prevent DJI restrictions on radius, altitude etc. In the app, go to Menu -> Drone -> Login to DJI.
NOTE: On CS the Google search inside the DH app will not work.
Please write in a comment if this guide worked for your Crystal Sky. If you face any problems please let us know as well.