A very nice and easy way to inspect roads, railway tracks, pipelines... or make a cinematic movie of such a structure.
First steps on your computer (https://app.droneharmony.com/)
1. Choose linear structure
2. Draw your line and press finish (window at the bottom) to finish the process
3. Click on the line to edit color and shape
4. Click on the + (right bottom), choose "Linear" and click on "Simple Linear Scan"
5. Select position of liftoff (red pin) and landing (green pin)
6. Edit the flight altitude, overlap, camera settings in the pop up window and click "generate"
7. Go to "Cloud Storage" and save your new state
Next steps on your mobile device
8. Open Drone Harmony Plus on your mobile device and go to "Plans & Flights" and download your new plan
9. Select the "road plan" on the right side
10. Edit (pencil symbol on the left) your flight plan according to your wishes (use the lasso symbol to edit multiple gimbals etc.), smooth your plan for cinematic videos
11. Select 3d view (cube symbol bottom left) to preview and validate your flight in 3D
12. Start your flight in the 2d view with the triangle symbol (bottom right)
A place to share knowledge and explain how to fully leverage Drone Harmony's potential to new pilots.
1 post • Page 1 of 1