Import / export of KML files

Jeannine

Import / export of KML files

Post by Jeannine » Thu May 31, 2018 10:04 am

Drone Harmony mission planner allows you to import KML / KMZ files. You can also export Flights as CSV files.

K2 Surveyors

Re: Import / export of KML files

Post by K2 Surveyors » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi. I've successfully managed to import a KML file from Google Earth of a site perimeter. How do I define the area so I can create a Perimeter Mission?

gil_dh

Post by gil_dh » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:04 am

In order to create a perimeter mission you need to create an area. If the KML contained a line (and not a polygon), we currently do not offer an option to convert the line into an area automatically as there is a currently a limited support for lines (only display them as red line basically). There are 2 options:
1. Edit the KML to make it an area (Polygon)
2. Manually create an area that correspons to the line on the map after importing the line by placing an area around it using the map and the area tool.

P.S. We are working on full support of line objects so if you are reading this post in few months time, chances are the above answer is not correct any more.

facebookliker

Post by facebookliker » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am

Auto Liker for Facebook is on one of those websites which helps users to gain automatic likes on their Facebook photo and status.

https://www.fastautoliker.com/

Return to “Terrain-Aware Top-Down”