Tablets

Jeannine

Tablets

Post by Jeannine » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:24 am

The supported devices are Android versions 5 to 8.1 (Android 9,"Pie", "P", is still not supported by DJI SDK.. but according to some sources DJI is working on it), we recommend to have a mid-range device, with 3 or 4 GB of memory and decent CPU. The price range for such devices is typically 3-400 US $. Low end devices (100-200 $) will also work but will be a compromise.

Example of tablets: The DJI pilots community at phantomhelp.com maintains also a list of best Tablets and Phones to use DJI GO with: community list. Any Android device on which DJI Go 4 runs smoothly is usually also a good device for Drone Harmony. We have not vetted this list, but it might help you to find a device that suits your taste.

DJI also sells its custom Android device for flying their drones with a really bright screen, called Crystal Sky and P4P+ (built in with the RC). With v1.5 we found a way to support this device. It might also be that P4P+ will work with Drone Harmony v1.5, but we did not test it yet.

Incompatible devices:
  • Samsung S2 (incompatible with DJI SDK).

flyzk

Re: Tablets

Post by flyzk » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:02 pm

hi,
I'm going to buy an Android tablet because I want use your app....
I don't understand why you advice : Good value for money (10 inch): Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
And at the other side you said: "ideally with more than 2 GB memory"

Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus = 2go Ram ; Does that mean, that this is not a good choice to use your app without any prob?

.... quick answer needed please...

Martin

Post by Martin » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:36 pm

flyzk wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:02 pm
hi,
I'm going to buy an Android tablet because I want use your app....
I don't understand why you advice : Good value for money (10 inch): Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
And at the other side you said: "ideally with more than 2 GB memory"

Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus = 2go Ram ; Does that mean, that this is not a good choice to use your app without any prob?

.... quick answer needed please...
That's great flyzk. I updated the first post above. I personally use the Sony Xperia Z4 tablet (2015 released) and had no issues with DH running on it so far.

flyzk

Post by flyzk » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:49 pm

thanks !
Your CS full compatibilty announce makes me doubting about my purchase.
Any ETA? days? weeks? months? please !

Martin

Post by Martin » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:44 pm

flyzk wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:49 pm
thanks !
Your CS full compatibilty announce makes me doubting about my purchase.
Any ETA? days? weeks? months? please !
Latest update includes CS support.

Return to “Recommended Devices”