DH Basic and DH Plus cohabitation

bertrand

DH Basic and DH Plus cohabitation

Post by bertrand » Tue May 28, 2019 10:43 am

Hi,

I'm using "DH plus" (trial version) since 10 days. I selected it to manage tests for one customer that had specific needs "DH Plus" was able to satisfy.
As I did not get the mission... I don't need any more "DH Plus".

But... "DH Plus" could fit my need later... as I think it's quite good planning tool in professional context :)

For my personnal needs and day to day trainning I would like to buy/install "DH Basic". Its basic capabilities seems being enought to me in this context.

So, my questions :
* is it possible to install on the same plateform "DH basic" and "DHPlus" ?
* will it be possible to activate (...with payement...) from time to time "DH plus" when specific custommer needs will appears (for on month for example, to realise mission or tests ...)

Regards,

Bertrand

Martin

Re: DH Basic and DH Plus cohabitation

Post by Martin » Wed May 29, 2019 5:28 pm

bertrand wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:43 am
Hi,

I'm using "DH plus" (trial version) since 10 days. I selected it to manage tests for one customer that had specific needs "DH Plus" was able to satisfy.
As I did not get the mission... I don't need any more "DH Plus".

But... "DH Plus" could fit my need later... as I think it's quite good planning tool in professional context :)

For my personnal needs and day to day trainning I would like to buy/install "DH Basic". Its basic capabilities seems being enought to me in this context.

So, my questions :
* is it possible to install on the same plateform "DH basic" and "DHPlus" ?
* will it be possible to activate (...with payement...) from time to time "DH plus" when specific custommer needs will appears (for on month for example, to realise mission or tests ...)

Regards,

Bertrand
HI Bertrand,
Yes, you can install Basic and Plus on the same mobile device.
Yes, for DH Plus you can hopp on and hopp off (in either monthly or annual billing cycles). DH Basic is a lifetime license. Licensing management is currently available within the app (Manage Account). We plan to port this to the web portal in the future.

Best regards,
Martin

Return to “Release Planning, Pricing, Supported Platforms”