When will the update to support DJI P4P V2 be available?

Problems getting your drone connected? Have a look here.
danlee

When will the update to support DJI P4P V2 be available?

Post by danlee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:19 pm

First of all just want to say that the app have been great for grid mission with my Mavic Pro. Great job to the team!

I recently bought a new DJI P4P V2 and then I realised that DH do not support DJI P4P V2 yet. From my understanding the latest version of DJI SDK supports V2.

So I wish to ask if there are any projected dates for the release of new updates for DH app to support P4P V2? Thank you!

Martin

Re: When will the update to support DJI P4P V2 be available?

Post by Martin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:03 pm

danlee wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:19 pm
First of all just want to say that the app have been great for grid mission with my Mavic Pro. Great job to the team!

I recently bought a new DJI P4P V2 and then I realised that DH do not support DJI P4P V2 yet. From my understanding the latest version of DJI SDK supports V2.

So I wish to ask if there are any projected dates for the release of new updates for DH app to support P4P V2? Thank you!
Hi danlee,

Our devs are currently focused on upgrading to the new SDK and we have already added the P4Pv2 in that process. But we have not yet released the update, since the new SDK of DJI introduced an instability with FPV leading to crashes. We think we have fixed that now as well, but need to do some more testing. It is likely that the update will be released this week, or ultimately next week.

It might also contain Spark support, depending on whether we can squeeze in the testing.

Best regards,
Martin

Return to “Drone Connection”