Switching between DJI Go and DH

Problems getting your drone connected? Have a look here.
ozzyp3s

Switching between DJI Go and DH

Post by ozzyp3s » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Not sure if everyone is aware but if I run DJI Go then run DH, I found that just closing Go wasn't enough to allow DH to run. I had to go into settings, apps, and then force stop Go, then DH is fine.

Martin

Re: Switching between DJI Go and DH

Post by Martin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:32 am

ozzyp3s wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:07 pm
Not sure if everyone is aware but if I run DJI Go then run DH, I found that just closing Go wasn't enough to allow DH to run. I had to go into settings, apps, and then force stop Go, then DH is fine.
Yes, running both application at the same time can result in problems when connecting with a drone. The Android system only allows one application to connect via USB to the Drone. As closing DJI Go is sometimes not enough to free up this allocation of the DJI Drone via USB to DJI Go 4, your comment is spot on: Force fully stop DJI Go might become necessary.

ozzyp3s

Post by ozzyp3s » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:03 pm

I forgot to mention I'm using a PS3 standard so the same applies over wi-fi or USB.

Martin

Post by Martin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Interesting. So it then is also likely that DJI libraries are somehow "maintaining" control over the drone connection as long as the application is not properly closed down. Thanks for this input - good to know.

Return to “Drone Connection”