Exposure adjustement while flying

Share your ideas here or even better share them on the Drone Harmony idea platform. Our dev team takes your ideas into account for shaping the dev roadmap!
bertrand

Exposure adjustement while flying

Post by bertrand » Mon May 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi,

As I was flying a fly plan last time the weather was constenly changing.
I was in "manual mode", so : some images are under exposed, other are over exposed.... (I did not tried to pause the fly plan and modify the exposure parameter. Your Manual says that it's possible...maybe...).

It would be realy good to be able to adjust the EV parameter trought the RC small joystick (Mavic 2 Pro), like what is possible via DJI Go.

Regards,

Bertrand

Martin

Re: Exposure adjustement while flying

Post by Martin » Mon May 27, 2019 7:45 pm

bertrand wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:25 pm
Hi,

As I was flying a fly plan last time the weather was constenly changing.
I was in "manual mode", so : some images are under exposed, other are over exposed.... (I did not tried to pause the fly plan and modify the exposure parameter. Your Manual says that it's possible...maybe...).

It would be realy good to be able to adjust the EV parameter trought the RC small joystick (Mavic 2 Pro), like what is possible via DJI Go.

Regards,

Bertrand
DJI does only offer limited access to camera controls while the drone is executing an autonomous mission through the DJI SDK. The camera operates "autonomously" based on the loaded onboard mission and I believe these limitations safeguard the camera from "conflicting" camera commands: Changing EV and triggering the camera at the same time would be not ideal.

So, to properly control and adjust all camera settings it's best to pause the mission, adjust the camera settings and resume the mission.

Best regards,
Martin

bertrand

Re: Exposure adjustement while flying

Post by bertrand » Mon May 27, 2019 9:17 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I will give a try.

Regards,

Bertrand

Return to “Feature Requests”