CS bugs

Did you see a mistake? Have you experienced an issue? Please tell us, so we can fix it.
Martin

Re: CS bugs

Post by Martin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:01 pm

flyzk wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:34 am
another idea:
When I play Top & down mission with triggering every 2s (for example) the drone takes pictures during lines, but it continues during the turning phase, and then it can miss accurate because:
the last picture taken while rotation increase blurring, is not alligned with others and then miss some overlap and can't be avoid of the photogrammetry's list of pictures because the NEXT picture take after rotation, is not taken at the same position as it was planned and in some case the mapping can failed. (that's probably why you recommand to increase the size of the area scanned). In any case it requiers user (me) to add a step in the workflow: avoiding these pictures.
So, the issue could be solved, if you param your 1rst waypoint of every line to activate trigger every 2s, and at the last waypoint of the line to stop the trigger (and maybe take a last picture to be sure?) !
I understand your idea and it is technically possible. I suggest you add your idea (and future ideas, to keep our forum clean and allow us to keep track of ideas) to our idea platform: ideas.droneharmony.com
flyzk wrote:
another point:
When you pause/resume a mission (to switch batteries for example) we notice a gap between last picture (taken by waypoint or with triggering every second mod) taken before the mission stoped and the position of the next picture.
it would be really better, if the drone resumes its mission either at the last waypoint where last picture where taken (instead of resuming mission at the next waypoint), or by calculating the farthest last picture position (the case where the mission stoped just before triggering another picture during a tringering every second's mission) (triggering picture speed x UAV speed = the distance the drone has to playback) of the next waypoint position .
The mission resume is currently designed to work properly with passing waypoints without considerations for time interval shootings. I agree, when taken these into account the resume functionality could improved. Another idea worth adding to ideas.droneharmony.com.
flyzk wrote:
Another point xD :
In the field, we need to Add orthophoto (jpg or tiff or kmz) to the DH map, to be able to has a usable detailed map.
Or, if DH would be able to scan (with preview of picture saved, or preview of camera view or video) the terrain while we are playing Top & Down mission, to create its own light orthophoto with the real drone position.... I would definitly buy a dedicated android device to use DH every day ;)
An idea already voiced by others on our ideas.droneharmony.com platform. And yes we are considering building such a feature.
flyzk wrote:
Another point :D :D :D :
Streaming every informations by WIFI or 4G to another "DH Receiver Stream" App : MAP¨, Plan, Camera, etc. would be helpfull to build a real ground station ! ...OR even maybe to use CS as receiver is your dev are enough smart to go around CS soft limitations ;)
Streaming, VR etc. is not a major focus for us right now as we are mostly focusing on providing high quality data acquisition. Technically this is all doable, but we have other priorities right now.
flyzk wrote:
A question: you've released a very nice feature (repositionning polygones) by recording position's flight point manually. That's very nice. But, for the same reason, we also need to be able to repositionning DEM (terrain data imported data). Is it already available?
Interesting and good point, we have not yet thought of it as that data usually should be properly georeferenced. But taking into account drone GPS imprecision, you have a valid point.
flyzk wrote:
Last request: complete your tutorials (your mission's type's tutorials are empties, and the point and interest of every mission is not very clear. You should make some real terrain tutorials to see how to use and optimize missions's type. it would be helpfull to vizualize possibility that DH offer to our drone services) and post at minimum as much as new in your forum as you do in your Facebook... and everywhere else.... and maybe I ll try to post at the good place in this forum next time.

Hope you're undestand my points with my poor english xD
I certainly understand your points. I kindly suggest that you use ideas.droneharmony.com in the future to post your arguably interesting and worthy ideas?

I hope you keep being engaged with us and we will keep trying to make some of your wishes to become true.

flyzk

Post by flyzk » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi,
We currently have the "Record POI" flight plan (in manual section) which allows you to record X Y Z and convert that into a POI. We are planning to extend the functionality in order to "draw" buildings with your drone. We have not yet considered it for producing data that can be used in post processing. What file format have you thought of here? And what data should be stored in there exactly?
For inspection jobs, when I detect something interesting on the ground (or anywhere), I need to record the point of that thing. At the moment, I take picture at the nadir of the object (if I can) and then I export the location of the picture to estimate the position of that "thing" I've inspected.
What I would love is to be able to record an interesting point location (GPS X Y Z) and to name or classify that thing !! If we are able to add an offset during flight (Z or even X Y) it would be really more accurate. At the end of the flight, the possibility to export that in .txt or other format.
Another idea very very helpfull would be to be able to estimate position point (or make measure...) on the terrain's surface, by clicking on the screen, and then be able to import these data in a GIS software.

This I do not understand. Can you explain a bit more? Clicking on the screen, you mean clicking on the google map or into the FPV of the camera view? Are you considering the scenario when user has terrain data imported before?
I mean, I would love to be able to use my camera view to estimate measure, distance, of a point / object. for exemple, using a tool like Active Track : by touching the liveview, selecting an object, to be able to estimate its location, distance, measure. Ideally, taking a picture and recording the name of this picture, and also export everything at the end of the flight.

Martin

Post by Martin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

Both things are very hard to do based on just RGB camera sensors. The image processing software that create 3D models on your computer are actually doing this, understanding where each photo pixel should be in the 3D world.

Doing this "on-the-fly" is something which would require additional data (e.g. laser data, to understand how far a point is from your camera) and a lot of processing power. I do not foresee that we can suddenly can overcome magically these limits.

That being said, an annotation of a picture could be added. The GPS location, camera angle etc. is already recorded in the image EX-IF data.

iFly2

Post by iFly2 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi there @Martin,

Having tried your method for installing DH on CS it made me loose my keyboard on the CS. Tried several solutions, even updating to latest Play Services and Play Store only to conclude that returning to factory defaults was my only option.
And yes, I am on latest firmware version for my CS monitors and even have some other apps running on them without any issues.

Regards,

halloweenHDwallpaper

Post by halloweenHDwallpaper » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:16 am

https://halloweencostumeideasfor.com/ha ... wallpaper/

Halloween wallpaper & Images are the best way to wish your friend a happy Halloween day. You can separately send each image to your friend or just upload it into your social profiles like Google plus, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media.

Return to “Bug Reports”