This flight plan is ideal for taking beautiful panoramic shots.
1. Select your location with the map toolbar (top right)
2. Click on + (bottom right)
3. Select Shapes
4. Select Panoramic Orbit
5. Click on the map to select the location liftoff
6. Click on next
7. Click on the map to select the location for the plan center point (orbit will fly around this center point)
8. Click on submit
9. Adjust radius, altitude etc. (your changes are immediately visible on the 3d map)
10. If ok click on generate (bottom right)
11. You are back on the map now. Click on the generated flight plan on the right. It will be highlighted and is visible as 2d flight plan on the map.
If you click on "i" for info, the flight plan information will be shown (camera, number of waypoints and density, flight length, image counts)
12. Click on the cube (bottom left) to see the 3d model of your flight plan. You can slide the slide bar to see the drone's flight with the planned camera angle. You can also look at it from different angles by running your finger across the screen.
13. If ok, turn back by clicking on the arrow on the top left.
14. Connect RC/Drone and choose Drone Harmony as your USB device
15. Click on the "GO-arrow" on the bottom right.
16. Set flight speed and AE, mission settings and follow the instructions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1