Idea Portal or this forum?

Cuspis

Idea Portal or this forum?

Post by Cuspis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:14 pm

In May 2018 I contributed some ideas to the Idea Portal as a "Thank you" to DH for the beta version without charge.

In return DH erased all flight plans from my phone when version 1.0 was released and started to cash - anyway - they did the work and it's o.k. though I was really disappointed at theese stealthy erasures.
The restriction of functionalities for hobby users is another sad item at the end of the beta phase.

Anyway, I try to help DH getting better as DH helps me with its software to reach my goals easier.

Now: Are new ideas wanted to be written down either in the Idea Portal of DH or in this forum?
Parallel operation of both portals is not very helpful.

For me the better handling occurs in this forum. The arangement of themes will be more straightforward. Finished items e.g. can be moved to certain folders at the end of the process.
(You may also contact me in German which is my 1st language.)

Martin

Re: Idea Portal or this forum?

Post by Martin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm

In return DH erased all flight plans from my phone when version 1.0 was released and started to cash - anyway - they did the work and it's o.k. though I was really disappointed at theese stealthy erasures.
It was a bug which after noticing we fixed as fast as we could (one day after the v1.0 release) in a hot fix.
Cuspis wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:14 pm
Now: Are new ideas wanted to be written down either in the Idea Portal of DH or in this forum?
Parallel operation of both portals is not very helpful.
The idea platform allows us to keep better track of ideas, validate & merge them, user can vote on them and we can do our internal software development planning in a much more efficient way.
Cuspis wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:14 pm
For me the better handling occurs in this forum. The arangement of themes will be more straightforward. Finished items e.g. can be moved to certain folders at the end of the process.
The forum is a place for users to interact among each other and with us.

Ps: I read your other statements, but will not comment them. I am not a fan of negative energy.

Cuspis

Post by Cuspis » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Martin wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm
The idea platform allows us to keep better track of ideas, validate & merge them, user can vote on them and we can do our internal software development planning in a much more efficient way.
O.k. I understand and accept that. Certainly you will find good ideas in both platforms.

Could you probably consider to enhance the performance of the Idea Portal by using an identical log in regarding to this forum and enable the possibility to read all proposals of the Idea Portal in one row and not in sections of ten by ten which is rather inconvenient.

Martin wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm
... I am not a fan of negative energy.
Your customers aren't too.

So be glad to hear by which means DH itself was spreading negative energy amongst their customers. Otherwise you will not be able to avoid it in future.

You and DH do a great job!

And that's the reason why I'm still writing here in order to help you and your company to make things even better (with positive energy in my mind!).
(You may also contact me in German which is my 1st language.)

Martin

Post by Martin » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Cuspis wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 pm
Could you probably consider to enhance the performance of the Idea Portal by using an identical log in regarding to this forum and enable the possibility to read all proposals of the Idea Portal in one row and not in sections of ten by ten which is rather inconvenient.
Unfortunately no, as the idea platform is a solution we license from a 3rd party provider and not developed by us.

jimdow528@gmail.com

Gently Curved, Convergent, Non-traditional Drone Flight Lines

Post by jimdow528@gmail.com » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:19 am

Take a look at curved flight lines in Amazon ebook of the subject title - I can't get the import image function to work.

Martin

Re: Gently Curved, Convergent, Non-traditional Drone Flight Lines

Post by Martin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm

jimdow528@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:19 am
Take a look at curved flight lines in Amazon ebook of the subject title - I can't get the import image function to work.
I will make sure that our flight planning guru will have a look at it! Thanks for sharing.

Return to “General Discussions”